Saturday, May 3, 2008

As Usual...

Just came from a long ride out of Legazpi City and passed by the city proper to check out some spare parts for my bike. Then I've been flagged down again buy a RUDE, BALD, NOT IN UNIFORM COP in front of Legazpi City Police HQ along Tahao Rd., Legazpi City. How will I recognize who the f--k he is when he's wearing civilian clothes, worse, where's his name plate? The usual reason, I'm wearing my motocross helmet with goggles. The hell I should, since I've been on a long trip. Just ignored the stupid cop. I ain't buying a half-faced helmet just to abide by this STUPID CITY ORDINANCE. Even if I have to pay 1,000 everytime I pass by the city, I will. I won't entrust my life on a "shorty".

Regardless of the type of helmet riders are using, flag them down, ask for necessary papers, inspect the bike. It's better than minding the helmet itself. Why don't you check on cars, vans, buses, trucks, etc., too? Why only the bikers? The problem with this, are the enforcers. VERY LOUSY in crime prevention. So the stupid city government resorted to a stupid city ordinance like this. Maybe the good ROSAL BROTHERS should each wear one (half-faced helmet), smash their faces right onto a wall and see what happens.

LEGAZPI CITY IS RUN BY KILLERS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good comments bro... i hope more people will voice out thier concerns on this particular issue.

mayor rosal should wake up....